I recently saw before and after pictures from Kathy Griffin. I was shocked! I didn’t know that Kathy Griffin did so mush plastic surgeries. I look like she did nose job, chemical skin peel, botox, she straightened hair. I don’t like her anymore.

I read somewhere that Kathy Griffin had 9 different procedures: lasik eye surgery, facial resurfacing, botox, nose job, chemical hair straightening, brow lift, micro dermabrasion, chemical skin peels and liposuction. I saw just yesterday those before and after pictures. I liked her more with curly hair. This is disaster.

:-( i hurts :$ please dont make fun of me >:( or else

She rocks! You wish you looked that good!!

Kathy Griffin has nothing to hide and if you google her, you will find that she had the $40,000, multi-procedure covered by the teleivision channel that covered her re-do.

Get real, MOST Hollywood types have tons of stuff done. You don't think Kathy looks that good at almost 50 years old by sheer luck do you? Nature is not that gentle girls.

Good for her! If she is happy that is all that matters.
I just wish she had consulted with me before she had surgery
Carol Martin

www.theinformedchoice.com

She used to be cute. Now she looks like a man.