I am 29 weeks pregnant and I have a kidney stone or two. I think I might have to get a stent put in. I am very concerned about the pain. What should I expect?

I wouldn't do it. If possible try and let them pass on their own. I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I have a stent in. It it a constnant annoying pain and I really want to get it out

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope that the kidney stone is not going to cause you big difficulties.

I presume that you have talked with your doctor about the best possible solution and I believe that he had suggested you what would be the best solution in your case. If he has said that he believes that the stent is the better treatment option than natural treatment then it would be wise to listen to him.

Also this depends on the size and number of your kidney stones. If they are not too big and there is just few of them you could try with natural home treatment and this means waiting until they pass by on their own.