Hi, I am 36 years old male and I have problem with stone in my kidney. I have experienced pain for the first time two years ago and I went to see my doctor. He told me that I am suffering from kidney stone and tell me what to do to ease my problems. I would like to know if this stone may move around the body.

Hi, I had problem with kidney stones too. They can move from kidney, trough ureters, bladder and urethra. This is, in the same time the way trough which stone may be thrown out. Further moving around body is not possible. I won't be afraid of moving stone trough body but from the kidneys as it may cause strong pain and obstruction.

Hello there,

It would be wise to ask your doctor about your troubles. If you were applying home treatment until now I presume that you are aware what you should do but if your troubles aren’t over yet maybe some other approach would be better in your case.

Moving of the kidney stones is normal and even necessary if you want to get rid of them. To increase possibility of that you need to drink a lot of plain water and even lemonade because citrus acid helps in breaking down the stones.

If you are experiencing high level of pain you should ask from your doctor stronger painkillers. Anyhow, for more information about your case you need to ask your doctor.