when i found out i was pregnant i was three months the doctor informed me my cervix was open and there was a chance i couldnt carry full term i now am 7 months pregnant and my cervix is open 3 cm. my fear is that i may miscarry at 7 months because of my open cervcix... is it possible to miscarry at seven months

I know you don't want to hear this but it is possible to miscarry at any time. The good news is that at 28 weeks almost all babies will survive. So you're almost there.

I'm sure your doctor is keeping a very close eye on your cervix and the development of the fetus. It is possible that as you progress they'll put you on bed rest. Have they limited your activities?

Talk to your doctor and let them know your concerns. They know your history.

Good luck.

Your doctor will probably put on strict bed rest, and if he deems necessary it would be in the hospital. There is medication that can help stop early delivery. But medic-dan is correct with what he tells you. You may have a teeny baby, but with all the technology these days, your baby's chances are hugh. A preemie baby needs extra attention, but can survive and be healthy.