I am 5 weeks pregnant I had some bleeding with no cramps on Monday & it lasted till yesterday night. I had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks before & it lasted close to 4 weeks am I having a miscarriage or no??

Hi Guest,

Is it possible, yes.  Can we say without an exam, no.

Some bleeding is normal during early pregnancy.  Most, not all, women who miscarry would experience some cramping.  At 5 weeks it should normally appear as a "fairly heavy" period.

See your doctor.

Good luck.

Hi i had a miscarage last year November
11 I started spotting no pain just bleeding than the next day I got an emergency scan and baby didnt have a heart beat and I was tolt to exspect a miscarage later that night I took a turn for the worsed my blood rreasur dangerously dropped and I calapsd with survive pain I got rushed into wansbeck hospital in ashington the doctor had to do an emergancey D&C i was in hospital for 1 week and was on ora morph during that time in hospital the doctor said I was just in time ringing an ambulance I would of not been hear today rip baby cairns I had most loads of plans for you and miss u being in my belly.

I have had 3 miscarriages and one of which was at 6 weeks. It was like a heavier than normal period. My other 2 losses were at 9 weeks, the bleeding with those lasted 2 weeks and 6 weeks (with the last 3 weeks being continual spotting) It's one of the hardest things emotionally to ever go through, my thoughts are with you. But not everyone who bleeds will miscarry although its hard not to worry especially after a prior loss. Wishing you all the best.