Hi I'm Laura. I don't like what I've done. I was so stressed because my husband was cheating and I wanted to do it too. I slept with my husband unprotected sex on the 17th October which was my last day of period then on the 21st October I slept with my sideman and he didn't ejaculates inside of me that night. Then on the 15th November I was expecting my period but I have no luck. So then I bought a pregnancy test it's said I am pregnant then on 8 December I went for ultrasound (scanner) it's said I'm 7weeks 3days. So please help me, is it possible that the baby might be the second man (sideman).

Hi Curious,

When did your period start?

I'm assuming your period lasts for 4-5 days.  If so, it started around October 12.  You'd normally be expected to ovulate between 11 and 15 days later or between October 23 and 27.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.  The egg is only viable for up to about 48 hours.

Timing wise, the sideman has the best opportunity to be the father.  Did you use protection?  The pull out method is NOT reliable.

Most doctors base dates on your LMP.  It does not agree with your ultrasound timeline.

Hi medic-dan
Ohh no it can't be the sideman

medic-dan
The sideman didn't ejaculates inside of me, he pull out.