hello i am currently 6 months pregnant and I am only 22 and have a 2 1/2 year old already. im really not ready to have another baby nor even continue with the pregnancy but I couldnt go through with an abortion because it was way to expensive and i just didnt have the money. now i am 26 weeks pregnant and dont know what to do, this whole thing has just been ruining my life. I cant afford to take maternity leave, im trying to do everything by myself, i need to get a 2nd job just to make it now and i cant even do that cuz im pregnant, i am jsut so tired and dont know what to do, I know i dont want to have this baby but i know i cant go through with adoption either. if i actually give birth to this baby i am going to want to keep it and i cant do that either. if anyone knows of anyway to help me or to talk to me or anything please let me know, i just keep falling into a depression im scared im not going to get out of.

UNFORTUNATELY , at less than 12 weeks an abortion is ONLY 300 $, so you missed your chance!

THERE is no way to induce a miscarriage.... I am sorry..I myself have had 3 abortions, so I am pro choice, but this should have been done ealrier because there is no way to do it now.

I am also married, and a fully educated healthcare professional.

You need not call names, it makes you look iognorant and juvenile..

I totally understand what you are going through! I am 25 yrs old, married, but seperated, and 19 weeks pregnant by another married man. oh, I forgot I have 4 kids with my husband. 7-1 are their ages. i've tried to get an abortion 3 times already,I even went to another state and I was afraid to go through it. i've always been pro-life, but I can't have anymore kids! even if it were my husband I can't. so now I am completely insane ,desperately seeking support. I know a lot of folks just don't understand, noone in my circle gets the toll this is taking on my life. I pray for a miscarriage, and if I can find a way, i'm going to have one. it was hard getting the money the last time for an abortion. now that was 3 weeks ago so its like 350$ more now. I just wanted to let you know you are not alone and no matter what others say, they just aren't you, so they don't know.

GUEST...

Some clinics are less expensive than others..

I know of some clinics that only charge 700$ for a 20 week abortion.

Check out this webpage, maybe you can find a clinic that is less expensive, it does vary by state and owner.

gynpages.com

We are not allowed to link, but you can enter the www. on your own computer =)

I am not writing this to call names or to judge, I am just asking you to think about what you are saying...you are pregnant with a child, your child, a child of God. You may or may not believe that, but it is the truth. You do sound scared and everyone deals with things their own way. But, you need to think of not only yourself right now. This baby is dependent on you to provide for it and to protect it. If you do not think that you can handle caring and supporting for this child once it is born, then you need to consider putting it up for adoption. There are so many women out there that have been desperately trying to have kids and are unable. My best friend is going through that. If you need a way out, don't consider abortion, please! This baby could be someone someday. Someone very special. As hard as it would be to give your baby up after birth, it will be easier than having to raise it knowing that you didn't want it. I am praying for you as you make this decision. I know it is not an easy one. I just lost my baby at 9 weeks and even though some people may not consider that to be a baby, I do. It was MY baby and I am without child now. Please consider the adoption. If this helps...God has reasons for everything that he does to us. He does not give us more than we can handle. He put this child in you for a reason. Maybe that reason was to give someone else the love of your child and to bring you closer to God. May God Bless you during your pregnancy and if you need to find someone willing and able to raise your child, write back. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I am only trying to help. Abortion is not the answer. Just please think about it.

How about going through it seeing as you're through the majority of your pregnancy anyway and then putting the baby up for adoption?

Go to your doctor and tell them you need help, advice and counselling. They should be able to send you in the right direction hun.

I have a simple question here. but have any of the women in here who are openly talking about their abortions and the 22 year old girl who wants to bring on a miscarriage..have you ever heard of birth control? maybe a condom? or say getting your tubes burned? just a thought. if you cant stand the fact of having another child or too young to deal with it, then maybe these ppl should learn to keep their legs closed. but thats my personal opinion. if you cant handle the resonsibilities of what may come from sex. then maybe you should partake in it. i am a mother of 2 i am 26 years old. i had my son when i was 22. never once did i question wether or not to destroy the child. my responsibility. it saddens me that women can openly talk about the fact that they had so many abortions. get your tubes burned do the world a favor.

My tubes are burned....

YOU get pregnant after a tubal ligation, see how shocked I WAS.

Nothing is 100%, not even tubal ligation.

I am a health professional, so I know all to well that birth control failures happen.

i am pro choice but having an abortion at 20 weeks is MURDER!! this is absolutely ridiculous. i wasn't having a planned baby but i would NEVER do that. also, if you were to have an abortion at an earlier date....i.e. 8 weeks, it wouldn't be so bad but 20 weeks???? you had all this time to decide whether you wanted the child or not. and one more thing, having 4 other children is not a good excuse to be a murderer. 20 weeks...i can't believe the people these day s

this whole thing makes me sad.... ive wanted a child for sooo long and i cant get pregnant now...and i want to cry when i hear people who get pregnant and then they dont want the baby...there are soo many women out there that want children and cant have them and here you have the gift and dont want it

Guest wrote:

i know exactly what you mean. it really makes me mad. and the fact that she waited until she was 6 months to ask about an abortion/miscarriage??? she's mostly done with the pregnancy and she wants to get rid of the baby. i can't imagine doing that. when you have sex, you take the risk of getting pregnant/std's. so why are people so shocked/angry when they find out?? it's disgusting to me.

its discusting.three abortions its murder.you are a w****!!!! and you contemplating an abortion now! think of your baby! not yourself. and the other ones whos pregnant by a married man deserves all she gets.dont brag it nothing to be proud of.im 7months pregnant and am loving everyminuete.the dad buggered off im struggling with money.but id never kill my baby.

i am also pregnant, and have never had an abortion, but i don't think that any of you have the right to judge. what a women does with her own body is her business. calling someone a w****, or a murderer is not going to change the fact that they have had an abortion. the only thing you are doing is making yourself look like a judgmental hypocryte. you talk about a baby being God's gift, but if you were so worried about what God wants, you wouldn't judge people.
and after 20 weeks it's not considered miscarriage anymore. it's considered still birth. and causing a miscarriage would be the same as having an abortion. you are still terminating the pregnancy willingly, except an abortion would probley be safer.

wow... its crazy im 23 i have a son that just turned 3.. im 23 weeks preg and i DONT want this kid either.. But for some reson i tried over and over to get an aportion and they wouldnt do it cuz i have a bad history with bleeding to much and my veryyy low cervic... im also not ready for another kid. i was told i could no longer have kids.. i have no clue what to do.. i know i dont have the heart to adopt.. id just keep it and thats also not what i want..