i am a teen, i am not sexually active, and i just started my menstrual cycle in june. I had my period in late june and again in july but i have not had it since. I haven't been feeling good lately and i am worried about what is going on with my body.

I know it is normal to skip a period during puberty but i think it is more than that I think it might even be a combination of things, is that possible?

My symptoms are very unclear, but this is what i have noticed: abdominal distention after eating, tenderness of abdomen and slight enlargement of lower abdomen, constipation, but when i have a bowel movement usually small stools with a foul smell, i have had a vaginal discharge that seems to be normal like it used to be but maybe with a slight different odor and color. other symptoms i have noticed are swelling (ankles, legs, hands, pretty much all over), cold symptoms, feeling i have a fever or really cold. I have noticed a little redness/ rash around my body, and my pubic bone seems to be protruding.( i am small so i know it could just be because of being skinny, but i am just mentioning it in case). my hips seem more noticeable and my breasts are a little sore at times, but i think it is just because of puberty.

as you can tell, i have a lot going on and i am definitely sick of it, but i am just looking for some advice about what i should share with my doctor, what this could possibly be.

along with all these symptoms, i have been stressed and exercising a lot so some of this might be normal right? i know i am going through puberty so i think some symptoms just might be me growing up, but i am afraid that i might have something else also.

i know that this is long, but i wanted to share as much as possible so that i can get as much advice as possible. thank you!!!

ooo wow the same thing has been happening to me..
have u learned anything about it yet

look the same thing has happend to me im 13 years old and have had two periods and it has been 3 months since my last almost 4 and im worriedif u stil read this i would like to knowwhat was wrong with you?

This has happend to me and i have just missed my 3rd period in a row but im still getting cramps

this happend to me as well before i was pregnant my period was stoping in between are I was swelling you should tell your mom

I don't know how the same thing happend to me and some how it was connected to my boobs I had to go to hospital and the doctors performed an operation on my boobs