Ok, so I am going to brake down and do one of these things, just to see what I can find out..

I am currently 24 years of age, and recently married in June. I have never been on any form of B/C and have always, always been 29 days on my periods. I have been under life changing ordeals, stress, you name it... it has always come on time. My husband and I have not been using any form of B/C since we got married in June.
My last normal period was August 14th and I have now currently missed 3 periods. startedminor signs of pregnancy at about 2 weeks late. I took 3 home pregnancy test between 2 weeks late-5 weeks late. I went to the doctor at about what she said would have been 8 weeks pregnant. She did a whole physical exam, and took blood types of pregnancy blood testing... everything came back normal and negative. This was about a month ago.. and I took negative as an answer on the pregnancy and went on with life... but now I'm little frustrated because I got my mind off of things and stepped back from the ordeal and I still haven't started.. the symptoms have pretty much stopped for the most part. She is wanting me to come in for an ultrasound and run some more blood testing... but I guess that I find this whole thing a little odd that now when I'm married and not really trying to get pregnant or using any kind of B/C and low and behold I am now at 3 missed periods.. I was just wondering if there were any woman out there that have kinda been in the same boat?? Have you ended up being pregnant with negative blood work this late in the game?? And just to add I have not been having any bad cramps, and haven't had any bleeding, spotting through this whole thing.. Thanks for anyone that can help.

Hi i was just wondering what you had found out was you really pregnant?

I have heard that when stopping birth control, periods could not only be delayed, but stop completely. I have had this problem with mine. it was delayed for 2 months, no bleeding or symptoms of pregnancy either. I had to wait it out. I was on nuvaring for 2 years. I was also told that if my period did not start, i may have to have hormone shots to restart it.