i've been going back and forth to the dr trying to figure out why i have missed so many periods. just recently i found out that one of my hormone levels was to high so the dr sent me to get a pelvic ultrasound done. the tech doing the ultrasound said she found lots of ovarian cysts. could this be a reason why i have miss so many. also i have had all the symtoms of a period such as cramping breast tenderness and mood swings.

I've had ovarian cysts since I went through puberty so I know what you're going through. When I was younger I would only get my period once or twice a year but now I get it regularly.

If they have ruled out pregnancy and you know you have the cysts that should be it. I always have bad pains in my ovaries from the cysts no matter how close or far I am away from having my period. I also know many women who get irregular period still get the symptoms of it on days around when they should have been having it.

I'm sorry I can't really help you much more.

I started my period when I was 9, for a day. I hadn't started again until I was 13 and a half. I started for an exact 7 days, everything normal. Then I missed a month. Then another. And another. It's been 4 or 5 months and I'm wondering what to do. I have never had sex. I'm not scared to go to the doctor or anything, I'm just wondering what the possibilities are.

Please if you can help that'd be great [anyone!!!!!!!]

Thanks.

i was supposed to start my period today but it has not yet arrived, i had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago he came slightly outside my vagina. i dont have any pregnancy symptoms such as tender breasts, fatigue, blood spotting, nothing like that. the only pain i have was my arm and neck which i sometimes i get before my period and i dont have cravings. im really scared and im 20 years old please someone get back to me.

Don't stress...just bite the bullett and go get an prego test from the drug store.

if you are pregnant, its not going to go away...and if you aren't wouldn't you like to know now and get the stress overwith? I have PCOS and i have missed many periods...so I know what you're going through and trust me...just go get the test!