Well, I'm 20, newly married, and working on getting pregnant. It is now October 16, and I haven't had a period since June 20. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests, and all 3 have come up negative. I can't really say that I'm experiencing any of the major symptoms of pregnancy. I have been under a lot of stress, but I don't see how that would cause me to miss 3 periods. I am always tired, and always hungry. I feel like I'm slowly gaining weight, even though I don't eat near as much as I want to. I get headaches all the time, and I'm very moody. I don't know what to do. I don't have the time to go see a doctor, so any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to mention that I have very regular periods, and very heavy. I've never missed a period before July. Any ideas?

Well, I can't be exactly sure, since I never have had regular periods in my life, and it's be 5 years already, and they're still irregular. But, the same thing has happened to me before. Like the nurse I talked to she says that some women do "skip" months...(some up to 6 months) and don't get their period because they didn't ovulate. The longest period of time for me was around 4 months. So things should be perfectly fine. If you really want regular periods, you can try going on the pill, they WILL regulate them for sure, and make them shorter.

Hope this helped! Take care!