:? Im 19 years old in college my period was supposed to come on may 19th. here it is July and still no sign of my period. I took 3 home pregnancy test they all came out negative. But i have been having pregnancy symptoms. The smell of chicken cooked or raw makes me want to throw up, about a week ago i had 2 very sharp pains in my pelvic area that came out of no where. I keep getting nauseous. Something isnt right. At first i thought it was hormonal imbalance which is common in overweight women which i am. But when i started having the symptoms i knew something was off preferably me...can anyone shed any light on my situation :(

I am experiencing the exact same symptoms and am baffled. I have been scouring the net to find answers and am a little disappointed that no one has answered...

I don't know whether you were hoping to get pregnant or are hoping not to be pregnant, but generally speaking, pregnancy tests are really reliable as long as you take them after your expected period and are quite sure that was when your period was due. Having no period, but a negative test is confusing but I would look for the cause of my symptoms elsewhere. Perhaps see a doctor? Nobody can tell you what's wrong over the internet, but your doctor can rule stuff out or in and can also do yet another pregnancy test there just to be sure. 

Good luck!!!

could be you are over weight and also stressed. My cousin used to not have periods regularly because of her thyroiud problems, and she is overweight. I doubt you are pregnant unless your sexually involved. I am preggo with number 2, my symptoms have been stomach pains, discharge, vomitting,light headed, fatgue and no period. I am 1 week late already and I have a high intuiution about these things. I was preggo with my first with simular symptoms. I would go to a gynecologist they would probably have a better idea about this. Good luck.

The same exact situation is with me too! I missed my period all of Sept, and then just got it for this month, im not sexually active, and had all the signs of being pregnant too, and i was worried. but then it finally came, but i still have the worst stomach aches whenever i eat something. i also keep gaining weight non stop, but my stomach hurts so bad that i cant even eat much at all through out the day, im just not hungry. What could be going on in my stomach right now?? if you went to the dr, could you please tell me what he said about you?? Ive been looking online for whats going on as well and cant find anything. THE PAIN WONT GO AWAY AND IM WORRED THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME =[.

so here is what im thinking about these situations....
being an overweight female doesnt always have a toll on how ur period reacts rather it be missed or it be heavy or light. they say stress can cause a missed period... i think thats c**p! My job is stressful and i get my period every month on the 3rd.. except this time around! it is now Almost novemeber and no sign. but signs of pregnancy.. nervous a lil..
i went to see my OBGYN she tested me for all kinds of stuff.. Thyroid diease, cysts, cervcial cancer, and PG, STDS u name it i got tested. everything came back fine except for the Thyroid. a hypothyroid and hyperthyroid does set back ur period either one fluxuates ur weight and the chemical balance throwing ur body off makin it GO NUTS!. SO please it is encouraged to check with ur doctor its very important that way u can get medicine and get back to a healthy way... hope this kinda of helped

I suggest you gals go for an ultrasound scan as i have the same symptoms and had been for one. i had an ovarian cyst. It makes you nasueous, swollen stomach, back pain and stomach cramps, irregular periods. I hope this helps you. It is a very common illness but please go get it checked because if it is big, they have to operate. My future sis in law had been for 2 of these ops. Take care.Ciao!!!!!!

you probably just have cysts. i have the same problem.... my period comes when it wants to. its due to stress and sometimes poor diet. i have seen a doctor many times...i have cysts which sometimes blocks ur period from coming down. i used to worry about it and always get scared of being pregnant. now im used to it. although its really uncomfortable, i get really bad cramps, and so nautious i throw up. but definitely, you should see a doctor to make sure.

Sounds like it could be ectopic pregnancy, which is life threatening if not treated. Where the egg implants into the fallopian tubes and not the uterus, needs removed immediately. Hope your ok.

I have had 2 ectopics and the pain in lower abdo is severe. I think you would know if this was the prob!