i am now a week late and i have been have stomach pains that hurt when i move eat and even drink anything and today i saw that i had a yellowish discharge what could it be cause i took a preg test and it came out negative

Hi mamaof 2 girls. Ive 2 girls 2. Ok-did you see your doctor? tell him or her what is going on. Are your pains near your ovaries? Could you have a std? What do your stomach pains feel like? is your diet normally good?What age are you?

lLike you I had really bad pains for a while. Now my period has been stopping and starting and its been a bit odd, now is going so dont feel so bad? Im sure Ive something wrong downstairs-is this possible with you? Hope you get to the Bottom of it ( no pun intended) Soory couldnt help that.take care.

I am worried as I havent had a period yet this month and im never late-not like this...where is it?