i was late 2 days late for my period (very rare) so took pregannacy tests about 4 tests had 2 positives n 2 neg. went to docs to confirm this they said have to do another could be a very early pregnancy or a fault. eh? im confused, even worse i started bleeding lightly the day i put the preg test in, now im not bleeding n the home preg test is negative. had all preg symptons but really had bad backache n stomach pains. now doin a test for doctors but i know its goin to be negative, whats this all mean im totally confused did i have a misscarriage or was it just a false positive. help need answers please............. xxx

It could have been a chemical pregnancy, (Chemical pregnancies are unfortunately very common. 50 to 60% of first pregnancies end in miscarriage very early in pregnancy. Most occur without the woman even knowing that she was pregnant.)

I would advise having a blood test done, false positives are quite rare

You could have had a chemical pregnancy. This same thing happened to me.