I stopped using depo in January and I immediately got my period, although it was frequent. In March and April it became slightly more regular. I missed my period this month and am at least a few days late, but I took a test and received a negative result. I did see a small drop of blood but then nothing. I have had cramping and sore breasts, but no period. Could I be pregnant?

ihey. im 18 years old. i have not had one single positive pregnancy test either, i had gone to the clinic for a pee test and it was negitive. i have had a regular period march 5th. i was on birthcontrol and i didnt take it every day i missed a whole week once and we used the withdraw method and now i dont know how far along i am, i know that i had brownish bleeding at the end of april and something isnt right, because i have all the symptoms and im growing out wards and i dont know what to do, i got no one to go too, and my boyfriend keeps say theres nothing there. all my friends say i really look like im nearly in my 2nd trimester. but my nipples have gone pinkish brown sorry to say. i havent had any bleeding this month. i need help. im going insain, im been honestly really considering having a baby now. i would love to know what should i do ? ? and i feel fluttery movement in my stomache and i dk whats going,