So I guess Ill start by saying, I am 15 turning 16 in a couple of months. I received my very first period when I was 10 in grade 5 and have been 100% regular since, with a 28 day cycle. My last menstrual period was on January 13 2010. I should have received a period on February 10th but I did not have one. About 4 days after I missed my period, I noticed that I had a light brown discharge on and off for about a week. The same day I started getting the discharge, I went in for a pregnancy test and the results were negative. I was then relieved and waited for my period to come. But a week later, It still did not come. I then took another pregnancy test another week after and again, the results were negative. About 3 days after the second pregnancy test, the discharge stopped. Now for the last 2 days starting from February 26th to present, I have been having very sore nipples and a tender neck. I originally thought the tender neck could be from an uncomfortable sleep, but it is still very tender and I still have not received my period... Two negative pregnancy tests, no ovulation, missed period, sore nipples, tender neck... Could I be pregnant?

You need to go see a doctor. Even if you are afraid. Being pregnant is not something that needs to go without care. Especially in a young person. Take care of yourself.

Am curious 2know what happnd! Plss do share