Okay so I have had the Paragard IUD since July 2014. Up until January of this year, my periods were understandably heavier and lasted a LOT longer. Well about January or February things started going almost normal again. still heavier flow and uncomfortable cramps, but back to around 4 days long. Well, since this has happened, during my time of high fertility (and sometimes just randomly), I have this super thick, gooey dark brown discharge. It happens during my period, but that doesn't concern me. It doesn't have a smell (so it's like my normal discharge) but it is just dark brown and a lot thicker and stickier than normal stuff. Has anyone else had this happen? What could it possibly mean? Is it cause for concern??

I have this, I don't know why or what. Exact symptoms as you. Let me know what you find.

same here, I've had it for 7 months and I'm just getting something like that now, except I'm ovulating rn