Hi, i had unprotected sex one night but had took my pill that morning but i then forgot to take the next few days and had a 3 day period so i just used that as my pill break week and started a new pack the next week. It was the last week of my pill i missed but have been feeling sick and getting cramp could this be because my period is supposed to be this week or could it be that im pregnant? i took a pregnancy test a week after unprotected sex and then another today which is 4 days later and they were both negative but im still worried as i dont know how long you have to be pregnant for to get a positive results. Please help!

Wait a couple days more and then take another test or the best way to find out for sure is go to ur doctor and take a blood test...

Hi! Did you get pregnant in the end??? The same thing just happened to me, it has been one week and I'm freaking out... Even if I know the chances are quite low!