OK I HAVE ONE QUICK QUESTION, YOU KNOW HOW MONONUCLEOSIS IS TRANSFERRED BY SALIVA WELL, I WAS IN CLASS AND THIS CHICK AND I HAD THE SAME DRINK AND WERE SEATING AT THE SAME TABLE, SHE HAD MONO, AND I DRANK FROM HERS THINKING THAT IT WAS MINE CAN I GET MONO FROM THAT. IM SO WORRIED RIGHT NOW...SHE SAID SHE MIGHT STILL BE CONTAGIOUS.

I had Mono in High School and it is highly contagious. Don't mean to worry you... Just watch for signs of being tierd... I know that my dishes needed to be kept separate from the rest of the familys...

Mononucleosis or kissing disease is hard to get and theres only two ways to get it thats kissing and sneazing in someones mouth but ever way you need at least half a pint of siliva from the peason that has it to get it on 2 out of 1232 have it so don't worry you have more chance going to space then having it.

ok so i had unprotected sex with this girl i didnt no and now like 2 weeks later i get this red patch the size of the tip of my pinky finger and it itchs really bad and now its peeling and it looks like it got a tad bit smaller what do i do im only 17 and i cant talk to my parents about going to the doctors cause im to scared and help pls it looks like a fungus but idk its on the shaft of my penis

PLS SOMEONE HELP ME IM REALLY SCARED AND MY PARENTS WOULD FLIP IF I CAME TO THEM ABOUT IT AND IM SCARED TO TALK ABOUT THIS STUFF

hey can you find any pictures of it? where is it at? it could very well be ringworm.

more info and i may be able to offer more advice 8)