Good evening! Are there any people here who have had any luck with using Phlogenzym to ease symptoms caused by multiple sclerosis? Do you think that it is working? I am hoping for some good responses because there is mixed information about the effectiveness of Phlogenzym. Thank you for any info!

I have only ever heard that Phlogenzym is used to treat arthritis, which is what I am using it for. I had no idea that Phlogenzym could be used for multiple sclerosis as well! Mind you, I can tell you that it has been great for my arthritis! So if your doctor is recommending it for you, just give it a try!

As far as I know Phlogenzyma contains a combination of two enzymes and enzymes are substances which cleave proteins. One of these enzymes is plant and second one is animal origin. These are able to influence efficiently various phases of inflammatory and immune processes such as arthritis. Components of Phlogenzyma remove harmful metabolic products at the site of inflammation and speed up absorption of edemas, bruises, and hematomas.

They normalize vessel wall permeability. Phlogenzyma decreases blood viscosity and improves some properties of platelets and erythrocytes participating in thrombi formation and also improves blood circulation in tiny vessels and repairs capillary return of tissue and its nutrient and oxygen supply.

Healing processes and tissue regeneration are accelerated and pain associated with inflammation is reduced. I hope this was helpful.