So for the past few months whenever I feel a tension in my back, I bring my shoulder blades together and my middle-upper back cracks a lot. This can happen whether I'm sitting, lifting weights or even standing, and it can happen every few minutes or hours (whenever I decide to bring my shoulder blades together basically). Here's an example of what I do that results in my back cracking : http://www.vincedelmontefitness.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/squeeze1.png

By the way, I lift weights 4-5 times a week for the past 4 years but it was only recently that I "had" to start cracking my back. My back workout is not heavy compared to my chest workout where I focus on improving bench press strength and thus my chest is much more dominant that my back, and I don't know if that matters. Also my back tension becomes "worse" after every set of bench press and I have to crack it in order to get some relief and proceed to the next set.  

I don't feel any kind of pain during or before the crack, I just feel my back a bit tightened up. Is this something I should worry about?

I'd appreciate if you could give any advice or let me know if you had any similar experience.

Thanks in advance