Hi, I would like to have flatten chest, what can I do about that? I was told that not much can be done and it would take a lot of work to get some results.

Hi, I can advise you about some exercises, which are not difficult. You need to lie supine on incline or flat bench, or on the floor if you don’t have any piece of furniture that could be useful. Using dumbbells, try to pull abs in tight and press lower back to the bench. The exercises starts with weights directly over chest, palms facing each other, and elbows should be bent. Slowly move weights lower out to sides, stopping at shoulder level. And then bring weights back up in the start position. It should be repeated for 12 -16 times. If you are persistent, you will have some progress after excessive training.

I assume your a guy? If so and you wan't a big chest then there's nothing better than dumbell flys to do the trick. Regualer bench press is great to but yuo should do all these exercises along with one's that work out other parts of your body so you don't look to big in one area.

Google chest flys, dumbell flys, bench press, decline press, incline press, dips

If you want to have a really full feeling in your chest after a work out combine chest exercises with back and lat exercises this way you will get a great pump :)

Enjoy!

Hey there.

I'm a girl and I think that my chest is really big. I wish to flatten it.
Is there any ways whereby I can do so?
Thanks.

Y would a girl want to lose breast..?
Men like women with big and firm boobs

I don't think there's a natural way to flatten your chest. Stomach perhaps, but not chest.

Best bet would be to talk to your doctor about maybe a breast reduction.

Does anybody knows some more exercises for breast reduction?
My friend has tried some and he is not satisfied with the job done...

Hi:
I am wondering how old you are. Are you a young teen who has developed faster than the other girls? If so,...just wait...if you feel like the square peg now, you will be the bombshell later. Is there a possibility that you will change your mind about yourself later? What exactly bothers you about your large breasts. If it's all about what other people think, there are ways for you to learn to become more comfortable with yourself. That's what really matters. However, if you can't get there right now...here's a fact. The last time I checked, the majority of men LOVE large breasts. Even so, what you think is what matters. Your view of yourself will change your perspective on everything. Think about it and learn to enjoy your natural gifts.

Hi Rosana,

Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of different techniques that you can take advantage of to flatten your chest. They combine both weight training and cardiovascular exercise. Using dumbbells light enough for you to 15 reps comfortably lay on a flat bench and do three sets of fifteen twice per week. You can also do 20-30 minutes of jogging 4 times a week to get as lean as possible and lose excess body fat which make your chest smaller also. Good luck and keep us posted. Consult your doctor before starting a work out plan.

Not all decisions made by a women are dependent on whether or not a man would find it attractive. That isn't our one goal in life. Thanks.

Not all. Just firm.

maybe that's because the girl doesn't care about what men like and will be happier with a flat chest

Or maybe she has learned that men who like flat chests are preferable to the stereotypical drooling, grabber, who only wants her for her huge breasts.

Exactly! Thats what I was going to say

I think surgery is the only way in this case