I don’t like having big breasts and I feel rather odd having it for a rather small built. I would like to decrease the size of my breasts. How to do this? Could exercise decrease my breast size?

Here is what I found out for you. Try with cardio exercise in combination with a controlled diet. That should help you lose weight from all over, including your breasts. Unfortunately the breast area is all fat and no muscle, so you can’t target breasts specifically in a workout. Try losing weight overall and you will decrease the size of your breasts too.

try out this exercise, it really helps, atleast it helped me...
stand feet together and arms stretched out straight in front of u. without moving ur rest of body, spcifically abdomin area, stretch both arms to right as far as u can and then left . repeat this as much as you can starting with 50 times.
hope this helps

this is a good way to loose fat in the breast area, as well as gain pec muscle. try using a 5 pound weight and doing what he said. it will hurt a little bit at first, but you will get used to it, i promise. im 18, 100 pounds, and i have tiny arms with little muscle. its a good workout

So this arm stretching exercise really helps to decrease breast size?
How?
I'd like to know how it helps before I try it.

i think i have an idea on how it work so im not asking about that. i would just like to know how long it takes to see results? i have been waiting so long to find out how to decrease the breast size and i am so happy that i have found a way to do that without an operation :-D.

What way do you stretch your arms? above your head like when you stretch your back??Im alittle confused...Ive been trying to find a way to decrease breast size without operations as well...I want to make sure I do it right so it works...

Hi, i'm 15 and my breast size is 32HH its really the worste thing to have as a teenager and i would like to be smaller however i am a bit confused by this exerisce can you please explain it again:S x

They specifically said "arms straight out in front of you". How hard is that to understand? m***n!

Try doing wall push-ups (20) every other day and, on the alternate days, I would get a band and put it even with your shoulders. Bring your arms down until your elbows touch your side and bring them back up. Again, do 20. Also, whenever you sit and walk have a straight posture (bring in your stomach and push out your chest). By doing these things, you will build up the muscles supporting your chest and you will become more toned, thus reducing your bra size. I went from a 36D to a 34C by doing this.

Get into body builder competition.

Watching female body builders on TV, I have to wonder why they wear tops. They all seem to look about the same as their male counterparts.

i didnot understand

even i would like to know that...

Diet and exercises( walk and jogging ) would really help.

Thank you for this post.....I have tried this with weights and I can really feel the stretching.