Hello guys. I need your help. I am 23 years old, and after birth of my daughter, my breasts got saggy. They used to be really lifted, but during pregnancy I gained some weight, my boobs got bigger, and then breastfeeding. Now I am back on my pre-pregnancy weight, and my breasts have returned to “original” size, but the problem is their position – they look much more saggy than they did before my pregnancy. I read some articles and some claim – nothing can be done, while others say exercise can improve situation. Does anyone has any experience? And suggestions? Please, take into consideration I am a complete beginner.

The “easier” and more expensive solution would be breast lifting – a plastic surgery procedure with optimal and guaranteed results. But natural and also much less invasive process would be exercising – it will benefit your entire health – physical and mental, and will of course also make your boobs look better. Breast or chest exercises can be done as isometric exercises – in that case you won’t need any equipment. Typical breast or chest exercise is a push up with hands positioned wide – wider than shoulder width. Since you are a beginner, start pushups on your knees: position yourself on your hands and your knees. Make sure your butt and hips are aligned with the rest of the body and your butt isn’t sticking out. Hands are positioned wide apart. Now slowly lower your body to the point your elbows form 90 degrees. When you are close to the ground inhale, and then return to the starting position. As you straighten your arms – when your body is in starting position again, exhale. Repeat this exercise at least 5 times. It is more important to perform this exercise with a proper form than performing high number of repetitions with completely wrong form. So, when you feel ready, increase the number of repetitions, and when you feel even more ready, start performing advanced pushups: instead knees, position your body on your toes. Another great isometric exercise for breast is standing arm press. Stand with your back straight, head up. Position your hands in front of your chest and press hands against each other – hold in this position for about 30 seconds – at this time you’re working on your chest and biceps. After 30 seconds switch hands and again, stay in the position for additional 30 seconds. There is also another option: you will be working on your glutes legs, chest and biceps in this case: wall presses – another great isometric exercise – lean against a wall with your hands – your body forms about 45 degrees (or more) with a wall – if you are parallel to the wall you will be working more on your chest, but if you are forming an angle with a wall, you will be working more on your legs and glutes. Both positions work great. At the moment I can’t remember more chest exercises that exclude equipment. All other – chest press, pull over etc. – they all include weights – basically all can be performed with dumbbells, you don’t really need a bench or barbell and those huge bodybuilding weights :) Besides, you can make your own dumbbells at home – for example, for a complete beginner: fill a bottle with water :) Then advanced: fill a bottle with sand – a bit heavier versions :) and totally advanced: fill a bottle with concrete :) But if you ask me – if you are serious about exercising – a set of dumbbells is a good investment.

I know how this can be a problem and gravity is not our friend as we become older. You can do something about the sagginess of your breast tissue. There are muscles that lie under that tissue called the pectoral muscles, or "pecs." If you work these muscles to where they become stronger and tighter, this will help the support of your breasts and make them to appear firmer and uplifted. There are videos that will help tone this set of muscles and it should take about a couple of months of performing exercises targeted for pectoral muscles to see a difference.

I know you posted this over a year ago, but I'm now in the same situation you are - after breastfeeding my boobs are saggy as if I was 70 years old. I'm slim since I was born and I easily got my pre-pregnancy weight back, only breast problem remains. If you are still around could you share your experience?

I'm going to follow ybanks advice and look for pectoral muscle exercises and if they don't work I'm thinking about having a plastic surgery to fix this. Did you get any results from exercise?