My boyfriend has been getting really bad nose bleeds. He says it always happens during the fall and spring because his nose is dry but then goes away in the summer. I'm worried about this tho, because he looks like he has lost a lot of blood. He's had Probally 6 nose bleeds today but one that filled the entire sink full of blood. Is there something wrong here, or is it just because his nose is dry a lot. He is a red head, 16, works for a farmer and has lots of freckles..don't know if that is needed but could this be a sign of cancer!?? Please help me!

Chance for cancer? Extremely low. People noses do bleed when they are dry and are in dry air a lot. There is not much he can do that can help except try to sleep with a humidifier which should help him. As for the massive amount of blood he may want to get checked out for being anemic or possibly a low platelet count.