Hey :) 
Quote:

Put your quote text here...

So  i am a 20 year old female and i have recently been diagnosed with a grade 3 anaplastic astrocytoma. Since my biopsy and for a while now I have gotten severe nose bleeds as well as bleeding from my ear as of today. Is this normal because I cannot find anyone that has that problem. I also get really bad headaches :( how did anyone else cope with them.

I also have been told the prognosis for anaplastic astroyctomas remains poor and that surgery/therapy extends time but doesn't completely remove it especially because mine is located near motor senses in the brain which means it is highly unlikley all will be removed :( kind of leaving me feeling really low about everything so is there anyone with any positive stories about it as well as how they dealt with their cancer because on some days in particular I feel so low and alone =/

thank you. 

My uncle is 19 and just diagnosed with the same things. He remains positive, but still has bad days. He had spinal surgery because the tumor was in his spine and his brain. They were unable to remove it all, but 90% was removed. He is currently undergoing radiation and chemotherapy, are you doing the same?