Hi, I am a woman who is 27 years old and 4 months pregnant now. I have one problem and I don't know is it common for a pregnant woman to have problems with nose bleeding with mucus in pregnancy. I will patiently wait your answers and wish to thank you all for your responses in front.

Yes i had this too when I was prego. I just had to drink more water and bare with it. Its annoying but ok

Stuffy noses, bloody noses, etc, are all common in pregnancy. I have them all the time and i'm in my 24th week.

Hi there, I will tell you something about it. This can happen during pregnancy. When you are pregnant, pressure in blood vessels of your nose can increase creating a bigger chance for this thing to happen. You should drink lots of fluid (especially water) to help your mucous membranes working properly. The air in your room shouldn't be dry. Therefore, you should use humidifier.

I have it too. It has something to do with the increased mucus that is needed for baby to come out. It is tied to the increase in discarge us prego women are blessed with. Where our noses come it to the equation, who knows, but it is the same membranes as the vagina.