My clitoris is long. Its about 1.5 to 2 inches long. I am so grossed out by it. It sucks because I am only 20 years old and it sticks out. I feel like guys will just think its a penis! Anything I can do to make it appear smaller and more girly? I know they "come in all shapes and sizes" and I'm "perfect the way i am" but seriously, is there something I can do? Or get done?

Health Guru
Hi, there is an operation you can have but a lot of doctors don't recommend it as the clitoris is so sensitive and has so many nerve endings that there can be to many complications from constant pain to having no feeling in it what so ever.
Is it like that all the time or just when your turned on?
Speaking as a male I would find it highly erotic and a big turn on if my gf had one like that and you wouldn't get me away from sucking it constantly.
Be proud of your body as I bet there are a few girls who wish they had a clitoris like yours :-)

Its that size just about all the time...but when I am turned on it sticks out way more..I want it closer to the bone...do all guys like it, or is it just a small percentage. I just feel humiliated. Won't most guys think of it as like a tiny penis?

Health Guru
I think most guys will be fascinated by it, I understand your problem and it must mean you can't wear anything that's to tight because of it showing through as a s
all bulge an I guess as it rubs on your underwear that can cause it to erect more.
I have searched the net but keep finding the same answer that surgery is highly risky.
Here is what some people on here have said about a large clitoris before.

http://m.steadyhealth.com/I_have_a_protruding_clitoris_the_size_of_my_middle_toe__should_I_hide_it___t192637.html?page=6

I have da same problem wat do I do about it

Proudly show it to your BF and show him how to work it.