is it because I haven't hit puberty yet?

No.
Get yourself a good self-help book like "Our Bodies, Ourselves" by the Boston Women's Collective.
It should help you find and lable your body parts.

I know where stuff is and what they are. I learned about at it school. but I can't find mine %-) its suppose to be under the clitoral "hood" right? but I don't see it if I lift it up. it only goes so far. is that bad? like am I not normal? :-(

Hallo,
No this is not because you haven’t had puberty yet, this is just because this is how your body is build. You have to understand that everybody is different and everyone is unique. Can you tell me first what do you know about clitoris? How do you know that you can’t find it? The fact that your clitoris is probably just small, it doesn’t mean that clitoris will grow as you hit the puberty period of your life. You will notice some changes in your puberty and you have to know that this should not worry you not. There is plenty of time for that when you get older.

All the best to you,
Karen