Hey,

OK so I thought this wasn't a problem - either that or my previous sexual partners have been too kind and haven't said anything. Anyway, my foreskin covers the head of my penis when I'm soft and also when I'm erect. Even when erect I have a little slip of skin that hovers over the glans. This has caused me no problems during masturbation or sex - in fact I find it very pleasurable and each of my partners has said that they are surprised by how frequently I can get "up" again after ejaculation.

However I recently watched a European porn film and saw that the actor's foreskin rolled back when he was erect. I've since done some Google searches and wonder if I have phismosis or not? I have, from a couple of days ago, found that I can roll my foreskin entirely back using my fingers and - whilst it is a bit tight and uncomfortable - it DOES go all the way back when forced by my fingers. However, I'm wondering if I need to see my GP. I'm moving to America shortly and need to know how the women might react to seeing an erect penis fully covered.

Help, am I normal?

Just Keep It Clean And Everything Will Be Fine, But If U "Want" It To Go Behind The Head u need To Stetch Everyday....If All Else Fails Put Some Hydrocortisone On The Skin And If That Fails, Then Betamethasone Might Necessary

Well, I am a guy and I would be totally into you and what you have ........

so, just know there are people who appreciate different qualities in others.You should NEVER alter yourself for someone who most likely will not abe around.Be yourself and be proud of what I wish I had.

I have this problem too and I think you might want to see a general physician. I wouldn't want to circumcise my penis. I haven't had sex before but I think sex might be more pleasurable with the skin rolled back. There is also a condition 'paraphimosis' which might happen if u try to force your foreskin back. Paraphimosis is an emergency and must be treated immediately. Look this up -- http://www.boards.com/boards/mens-health/178155-stretching-fix-tight-foreskin-phimosis.html

Okay. I didn't notice it was five years back!!!

I've got room under my rock.

You sound completely normal to me.

If a guy has a short foreskin it will retract when he has an erection. If a guy has a long foreskin it will stay over the head. Both are normal.

Fewer and fewer boys are being circumcised in America so there are now lots of guys with foreskins around.

Enjoy you stay in America!

You do NOT have phimosis, which denotes a foreskin that won't retract. You do have a full-length foreskin.

You are blessed with a full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not automatically retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A full-length foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The extent to which the head of the erect penis is visible depends on the length of the foreskin.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some full-length foreskins spring forward again when released.

When a full-length foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A full-length foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The full-length foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.

The full-length foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The full-length foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.

I have this as well and I am 17. I am also able to "get up" after multiple ejaculations, so it seems we have that in common. I have had sex with approximately 15 different girls and been in one serious relationship, and none of them ever took issue with it. I found that while I was having sex, the skin would usually naturally pull back on its own. You should know there is a bit of a stigma in america about uncut men as most men in america are circumcised, however I live in Canada and it's about 50/50 here. Most of my friends are not circumcised, however they also have less foreskin than me. I don't think there is any issue with having a lot of foreskin unless you are uncomfortable with it from an aesthetic standpoint. I wish you luck in your travels!