I have been married for a little bit less than a year now and I love my relationship with my husband ... " We are like two peas in a pod".
Now theres a huge age difference between him and I (9 years), and Im not sure if its because of our age difference or ... I just dont know! Well this is what happened...
I went out last night with some of my family relatives to a club for my cousins birthday. I arrived home at about 5 am.
When I came home my husband was extremely upset with me and I couldnt undertsand why... So I hugged him as we were going to sleep and just snap and started yelling at me telling me that he didnt want m eto hug and that he didnt want to be touch by me. But i hugged him any way ( boy was that mistake) i didnt realize how angry he was and then he got up from bed and started yelling at me ... i was so confused and kept asking why are you mad? why dont you just tell me why you are mad? but he would continue to yell and sware at me. So I yelled back at him and told him that he can sleep on the floor if doesnt like the fact that i am going to hug him and then he started grabbing pillows and throwing them at me as hard as he can and then it was the sheets... he threatened me and told me that he would sleep on the floor if i didnt stop and i told good thats what i wanted. so he got back to the bed and started pushing me off and at one point we starting hitting each other... it was almost like wrestling. everything happened so fast and then i realized that he pushed me off the bed and chooked me for a quick second... i know so bad in my heart that he want to hit my face but i always set my grounds and always told what would happened if he did... now im scared because what if one days it does come to that point in which he does start to beat me up ... what happened last night was not so far from it ... i mean i got a huge cut on my leg when he threw me off the bed. and after he threw me off the bed i eventually slept on the floor.... he didnt even car that i was sleeping on the floor an dhad to wake up at 7 the next morning. even with his mood swings ... it drives me nuts... i love him so much and i would hate to loose him but sometimes i think is this really love? i would literally do anything for him becaus ei love him so much and visversa... but this is just to much ... he really scares me sometimes! i need advise ... please ... i dont want to tell any one about this!

Please believe me when I tell you that the abuse will only get worst and more frequent unless something is done about it. It sound to me like he needs anger management. If he is unwilling to get help, I would leave him. I know it's a very hard decision to make but I know from experience that it is not fun to be scared of the person you are married to. You are in a very bad situation and you need to get yourself out of it before he really hurts you.

You are not on here asking this seriously? Idk but when I was in an abusive relationship, I kept my mouth shut didn't tell a soul until my child did. So if you're asking you know what to do leave that son of a bleep.