Hey guys before i state my issue. Me and my gf are 19 did NOT have sex.... basically my gf is a 31 day cycle. And for the last two months is has been a 29 and 30 day cycle ... But this month she is still not on her period and if she dosnt come on her period today that means she is 5 days late!! also i have NOT seen her since the last period so OBVIOUSLY i aint done anuthing and i woukdnt do anyway.. However lukily she has kept a track of all her periods and she said that in may she had 29day cylce instead if her 31 and then in june she came like 6 days late!! is that the same case here? Because last 2 months she has come 2 days and 1 day Earlier.. So the ovulation date must be getting back on track and therefore it seems late but itsa actually not? and also she has started work from last month.. And she is not usualy very active.. and due to the diff routine (work and college at the time of her ovulation)  affected her ovulation date and thats the delay' aslo she has been stressed ? Any suggestions.. Because i have asked others and they sqaid 5 days in minor....? Please can only appropiate and relative answeers be posted thankyou!

A lot of stress can cause a girls period to come late. That is possible. If you guys didn't have sex and her period is late that is okay. Nothing is wrong and it's completely normal. She just has an irregular period that's all. That's common in a lot of us teenage girls. It's good to know that your so concerned. But im sure she isn't pregnant or anything lol. It'll come sooner than later.

Only last month i had precum on my fingers wen were at the cinema as i was adjusting my jeans.. But i never plsced that hand inside her clothes!!! I only must have touched her over clothes to thr closest.... I daint mention this to you because she got her period the next day.. But it was due an day later... So im still okay right?

Am i okaay?