she had her period last sept. 30 and lasted 5 days ended october 6, a 36 day cycle , I KNOW COZ I TRACK IT FOR 3 MONTHS, ITS ALWAYS EXACT AND SOMETIMES A DAY LATE, we had sex october 27, 3 DAYS AFTER OVULATION ( october 22 ) and in the same time, 9 days before period si due ( nov. 5 ) we had sex on october 27 and we did it 3 times but on every act I used new condom and I pulled out every time, now, a day before her period, she said she's experiencing nausea and vomiting, like morning sickness, but she said it only occur once a day not often and on like 9-10 am or 11 am in the morning, , she had acne, headaches and moodiness, but no sore breast, now, is she pregnant ? I'm very careful when we did it, and CAN YOU EXPERIENCE SUCH MORNING SICKNESS ASSOCIATED WITH PREGNANCY 8 DAYS AFTER YOU HAD PROTECTED SEX (condom) OR THE NAUSEAU AND VOMITING ARE PMS ???! pleasee help and read ! PLEASEE

PLEASE REPLY !! I hope someone !

It's possible to start having morning sickness/nausea as soon as eight days after conception, yes. Morning sickness/nausea generally start after the embryo implants itself into the uterus, which happens about seven days after conception, if a woman is going to have morning sickness at all. 

At the same time, if you are sure you had sex three days after ovulation and not before, like at all, it's not possible to get pregnant at that time. You would only know for sure if she took ovulation tests, though. Calculating the most likely date of ovulation using ovulation calendars just isn't effective enough. 

Hope that helps.