Hello, Me and my gf are 25 and married and have never had sex.. She has always has her period all the time never missed one, eventhough it is irregular it will arrive. (It can go upto a week late at times) . Last month 25th jan we met, and the most intense it got Was really hard rubbing between genitals, griding etc.. But no sex. While doing this we had 4 LAYERS of clothes between us.. I had jeans and underwear and so did she.. And i only produced precum ofcourse.. Her period Was due 3 days later.. But she is now 11 days late.. the most if has been late.. SHE CANNOT BE PREGNANT.. Or i am dead! we have always done this. And she has always ended up getting her period.. But this time so far nope. Also bare in mind she is skinny, irregular, stressed about her uni exams a week/2 before.. Which would have been during her ovulation time? Would this be pregnancy/ other facts that have delayed her period this long.. We are really scared.. We will never have sex unless we WANT a child.. As you can see we are really scared here, so please no one post stupid comments/ just 100% accurate info please

Cann anyone please reply?!

hi seekingadvice. I doubt very much that your girlfriend is pregnant. Perhaps she has had an unusual amount of stress which has delayed her period? Sometimes diet can also affect the regularity of your period. I once went on a strict diet and ate a high protein low carb diet and my period was delayed by 3 weeks!! and I am normally very regular.

Can the encounter that happened cause pregnancy though?

No i have never heard of somebody falling pregnancy through layers of clothing etc

I am not sure if I understand all you have said, but it seems unlikely she would be pregnant.

You speak of your girlfriend, not your wife, yet you say you are married but have never had sex. So are you both married, but not to each other? Yet you say you will only have sex when you want a child. If you are married you should still have sex, which is a bonding activity, even if you are not trying to conceive.

If you both had jeans and underwear on it is very unlikely that precum, and any sperm therein, would penetrate the 4 layers of clothing. Sperm swim; they don't walk or crawl.

It is most likely that the stress she has been under has caused the delay. Sometimes periods can be missed altogether.

I hope this helps as a start

What do you mean by very unlikely? Is there A CHANCE or not? if your saying sperm cant travel through clothing.. That means there is 0% chance?

I am not saying that sperm cannot travel through clothing, but there would have to be copious amounts of fluid and the fabric sufficiently open-weave. If there were no fluid seen on the outside of her jeans, then there is no way sperm could swim through. The amount of precum normally produced would be absorbed in denim fabric thus leaving sperm stranded.

Ok but we had 2 sets of jeans and 2 sets of underwear. Surely there is no chance? Plus the sperm needs to be deeply deposited in the vagina? lets agree on one thing.. On a scale 1-100 what % chance of pregnancy?

Anyone please reply back asap, to the last post please

I said "If there were no fluid seen on the outside of her jeans, then there is no way sperm could swim through", but you have not indicated whether that were the case. If there were no fluid on her jeans then the chance of pregnancy resulting is 0%.

But also I said "The amount of precum normally produced would be absorbed in denim fabric thus leaving sperm stranded" and that is assuming the jeans fabric were denim. You didn't comment on that.

Sperm does not necessarily have to be "deeply deposited in the vagina". For those who have difficulty conceiving, that might be the case. However there are those who have become pregnant while still virgins when sperm have swum in from outside the vagina. If there were no fluid leaked through your jeans and onto hers, then pregnancy will not follow.

I think the chances of her getting pregnant are close to zero anyway.

Right you have confused me now.. You should if no fluid leaked onto her trousers then pregnancy will not follow. Even if it did.. You said SPERM cannot travel through clothing? U are twisting your words now?!

I did not say "sperm cannot travel through clothing". In fact, yesterday I wrote just the opposite: "I am not saying that sperm cannot travel through clothing". Very many advisors will indeed state that "sperm cannot travel through clothing", although some doctors recognise that it can happen, particularly with light open-weave fabric and plenty of fluid. Sperm can travel through a condom with a tiny perforation in it.

If fluid leaked through onto her trousers, it would then have to penetrate her trousers and underwear and then join her own vaginal secretions near her vagina for a chance for any sperm to be able to reach her fallopian tubes (and at a fertile time). It is highly likely that any fluid would be absorbed by the fabric of her trousers, so stranding any sperm that may have even got that far, especially if the material were substantial.

From the limited information you have provided, I restate "I think the chances of her getting pregnant are close to zero" - that would be far, far less than the minimum 1% you asked ("On a scale 1-100 what % chance of pregnancy?").