Dont know if this is the right place for this topic so i put it in one of the others aswell. Im not taking the p*ss but sometimes when im running i have to stop coz i need to take a dump. As embarassing as this sounds id love to get any advice u guys might have. Im hoping to do a marathon in a few years and even worse im hoping to join the army. I cant begin to think what kind of slagging id get if i had to stop to take a dump while on a run with other soldiers.

Please any advice would be great.

well it all depends on when and what you eat and when you run. Try to eat more veggies, my team mate says that helps too (he said it today), but i havent tried that yet

Try going before you run.

As for the military aspect of it, you will all be ni the same boat I assume. All eating the same stuff at the same time and running at the same time. I'm sure if one has to go, ya'll will have to go. At least that's what I'm hoping for myself!

here's some advice

take a pooper scooper for yourself 8O

stay away from the beans :wiggle:

and exlax 8O

if you do need to dump

find the nearest woods

or just go in your pants :x

glad I could help :D

Just do it. :umno:

Or you could give yourself a couple of hours between when you eat and when you run and make sure you :x before you go out on the run.

It helps if you have regular movements that occur at roughly the same time each day.

Hope that helps... :dance1: