I am in desperate and I need of some help because I cannot stand this problem any more. I just turned 30, and already I have noticed I have been losing hair. I used to have beautiful, thick hair, and it is now thinning and falling out. I have been told that stress is a big factor in problem with hair falling out. Could this really be the reason for such a problem; is there anyone who can tell me more about this?

Before you panic, understand that there are many possible reasons for hair falling out. There are also some easy solutions for such a problem with hair falling out. The first thing to remember is that we all lose 100 strands of hair e very day and that is normal.
Hair breakage because of damaged hair can mimic hair loss. Breakage of the hair could be the result of coloring, heated styling tools or even low-protein diets. For now, we know that everyday stress does not lead to hair loss. Some of major life events, such as the death of an immediate family member, could be a possible cause for hair loss, but this is rare. More likely cause for hair falling out would be the result of a medical condition, such as thyroid disease, or reaction to surgery. Common causes for hair falling out could be hormonal imbalances or reactions to certain medications like birth control or psychiatric drugs. You could try to spend some time deep breathing, practicing yoga, sipping chamomile tea, taking a short bath or walking through nature to improve your condition.