I'm 17 years old, I've only died the longest layer of my hair, once! Over the past couple of months my hair has been thinning and falling out immensely. I don't know what to do. I'm really scared. My hair has NEVER been this short or thin. I don't ever mess with my hair. I hardly ever straighten it or blow dry it. I started using horse shampoo and conditioner about 2 weeks ago. I've started taking prenatals, biotin and vitamin B.. What else can I do? Please help!!! 

Stop using horse shampoo it's really not meant for humans, just use regular conditioner and shampoo and don't take those vitimins,  you don't need them for nice hair, vitimins won't help with that at all, it's a myth that these things help and you shouldn't buy into all that stuff. It seems after you dyed your hair though it didn't like that and started falling out, it probably severely damaged your hair causing it to thin and fall out, most likely your hair just doesn't like dyes, did you bleach parts of your hair? because that's  the most harmful, otherwise i wouldn't mess with dying it again if you get THAT much of a bad reaction, i know other girls do but they NEVER get their natural hair color back and many of them ruin their hair.