We want to have a baby and wonder if at all even remotely possible anyone else has been through this? We have thought about the reversal vasectomy for him.

Please do your research before you consider becoming pregnant. It is possible to become pregnant, but it is HIGHLY discouraged. Many pregnancies do not last full term and many lose the baby suddenly and without warning. It is a terrifying process and shouldn't be "tried" for. Talk to your doctor. This is why you and your doctor talked before your procedure about making sure you did not want to have any more children. They would have not done the procedure had you indicated you were not 100% sure you were done having children. If you want to have a child, adopt.

Please Please Please do your homework!!! Look at the complications to you and the potential child. This is very dangerous for both of you.

I had my ablation five years ago. No more periods. New husband had a vasectomy many years ago. We want to get pregnant. What can we do to reverse the ablation or have better chances of getting pregnant? Should I take a fertility test? Do I still release eggs monthly even if I don't have periods?