Hey! I'm a 39 year old who waited to meet the love of her life to have a family. I desperately want a baby & my husband doesn't. He's younger than me & feels he still has too much to accomplish before he gets saddled with a kid. I don't know what to do because I love him wiht all my heart. But I want a baby!!! What do I do???

im 39 as well loss my only child 4 years ago got remarried to a kind man . i knew he didnt want any children , he already has one from a previous marrage. he as well knew i wanted kids. we SHOULD not have goten married because of this.
your problem is basicly the same as mine and may women........... we have a god given right and drive to have children .

i can tell you what i decided. you could either not have children and live with the regret. leave your husband and find someone to have a child with or this is what i decided. i took it upon my self to have a child anyway . if he feels so strongly about not having one let him leave. i went further than that though . when i told my husband im pregnant and going to keep this child i understood how he felt therefore im relieving him of any parental rights to this child and i only exspect him to treat this baby as if it was his "step" child. and the baby was not to know he was the father !

I understand your frustration. I married when I was 20 that was 13yrs ago. It has taken this long to get all of our health issues that could be deadly or lead to a miscarriage out of the way. I just hope I can convince him before the year is out to start a family. Even if we only have 1 even though I would love to have 2.