am 22 and my hubby is 26year old..we been married for year n half and we hardly hve sex..normally once in every two months..i dont knw why he behavin like this..i wont say am not attracted according to my hubby am realli attracted that wat he used to say..but after marriage everything change in first month..now he only pass rude comments n stick to his computer all da time chatting wid men n comment them abt der luk i have confront him but he slap me n used abusive lang.. i started to think is he not interested in me anymore da he act its make me feel hes attract toward men now i hope my preception is wrong... plsss help me

Do you really want to be with someone that makes rude comments and slaps you? If I were you I would try to sit him down and discuss your issues. If he doesn't listen then I'm not sure. But I think his attitude toward you is worse than the lack of sex.

Any man that slaps a woman around is a degenerate and a coward and should be prosecuted. Get a restraining order and find someone decent. You don't have to take that from anyone. OK? Do it. Please for your sake. rodneyrdr

first u obeserve the position..situation of your husband..if he really changed and attracts towarts the male.... then .... its ...situation is differnt..... first u try to attract ur husband with your... with ur ,,, beeauty... put onions &bambo stics an lunchh... bcoz those brings sexual feallings abundant in male....... try to entertain.... with ....kiss....suck ...ans soo...as u like.......try to makee him too attract u.........