Hi, we're married for 2 years, n 10 years of live in. We hve 3 kids. My problem is, everything i discuss smething with him, he always saying he will kill me, n 3 times he bring me a silent place n try 2 kill me n punch me. Smetimes im scared 2 follow him n talking 2 him wat i fell.

Hi bree, I am really sorry to heat this us going on in your life. You have told us a little of what is going on but haven't really asked a question so I will assume that you want to know what you should do. It is easy for me as an outsider to say leave him. But you are living in the situation and for you it is much more complicated. The most important thing for you is to keep you and your children safe. I don't know where you live but most countries have domestic violence support services, either online, on the phone or in person. They are the first people to talk to. They know how to deal with these situations and help you make a plan to keep you safe if you decide to leave. They will also help you reestablish yourself and access counselling and support, financial support, police help etc. Whatever you do make sure if you visit these sites on the internet make sure you erase your history so your husband can't trace your internet browsing. even if you aren't planning to leave him or aren't planning to leave just yet get in touch with a domestic violence service for emotional support and strategies to help keep you and your children safe. take care and all the besr

Bree you need to leave him. He is dangerous. I've been there. He won't change. Please save yourself