I had the mirena for 4 days now and when having sex with my boyfriend he says he feels a neddle poking him it's it a good idea to go to the doc and get it shorten or just take it out & try something else ?

very good topic it is normal my hunny had this problem too it is very common just get it shortened n ull b fine or try other birth controls but DONT GET THE PILL... it suks u can have ur period the next day if u for get to take it and the the shot worked for me.. well try it and get informed

good luk hun

My wife got an a Mirena after our boy was born.   Most times I can feel the Mirena when I'm deep inside.   It doesn't hurt, but, it just feels a bit uncomfortable at times.  

The bigger problem with Mirena is that it does diminish her sex drive.   Recently, her Mirena fell out during her period not long after we had an intense sexual experience.   Her drive is coming back.   The bad news is I'm back using condoms.