Hello! My husband started to wear CPAP mask last month. He had many problems with his sleep and I was really happy for him when his doctor said that CPAP mask would solve his problems. He used to be very nervous and irritable during the day and he was often sleepy since he spent many sleepless nights. CPAP really helps him and now he sleeps like a baby. I am the one who is having problems now. I can't sleep since his mask makes strange noise and he looks weird to me. I am not attracted to him at all. He looks like an alien. Our sexual life does not exist any more. What should I do?

Hello! You probably need more time to get used to the new situation in your bed. If the noise is the problem you can always ask the manufacturer of your CPAP if they make a silencing device which will reduce the noise level. If this is not possible you can try with ear plugs. Regarding his look you have to find the way to accept it. Try to communicate directly to your husband, share your feelings and explain the problem you have. If the problems persist you can try a few sessions of sex therapy.