Hey im 20 yrs old i have two wonderful daughterss and i am with the father i fave been with him going on 5 yrs some day im happy n somedays im not. He goes out everynight. Without me! He is controlling but i do get everything i want. I dont understand i love him but i dont care wat he does anymo. I dont know if dats what love is suppose to feel likee i want sh* t to be equal. For many yrs i was unsure if i really wanted to be with him, i guess im asking how do i c if he really loves me. So that i kno if hes da onee. I know happiness is suppose to be happy but i just feel depressed n sad. I dont kno if where just together cause r babiess or if hes really readyy to settle dwn in fact i think just cause we already been together so long we stay together cause where already use to eachotherr. Hopefully i can get a good answer. Cause i do love him just want to find out if he really loves me.

happiness is life just love who you are and hang out with mates just forget about people that aint worth it in your life im 15 and i used to think what is the point in living as my mum passed away when i was 14 n i live with foster parents that are really rude 2 me xx-