Hi hi, I have been having unprotected sex with my husband for about 2 years now and I still have yet to become pregnant. Every once in a while I'll miss a cycle but then I will get right back on track the next month. I was wondering if there could be something wrong with me, because every once in a while I'll see a kinda of clear/white mucus like "stuff" after I urinate (I usually see it on the tissue after I wipe) . Does anyone have any idea what this is or if it is normal, and why I have not gotten pregnant? Thank you ^^.

If you have been trying to concieve for two years with no result I think it is probably time you went to visit a doctor to start investigating. Have you tried using ovulation predictor tests to tell when you are most fertile? You can also take your temperature every day and enter it into a website like fertilityfriend.com which will calculate the day of ovulation for you. Good luck

maybe u should go see a doctor...go with ur husband..he might have the problem not u

i just wanted to say i am 20 years old and i am married now but we just got married this march. we tried getting pregnant for 5 years then 2 weeks after we got married we got pregnant.its when you stop trying and give up it seems to happen my friend can back me up on that..but it also could be a infection

I am almost afraid to ask this but if you only just got married in March and you are only just 20 years old, why were you trying to get pregnant for the past 5 years?

i have the same problem and one time i went to the doctor they sid that i have excess mucus on my cervix but i didn't have an std or anything

i was just wonderin about a comment a 20yr posted. About she had been tryn2 get pregnant for 5 yrs. What da hell!! So u basically hav been tryn since age 15. Where was yo parents?dis isn t sittin well wit me. So that'll make yo husband what age?at 15 i wasnt thinkin bout no baby. Dat is crazy!

I have been having the same thing......me and my fiance have been trying for two years and nothing but I also have the same symptoms as you and the off and on cycle.....we need answers

i actually think that's her business not your's

Ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend every day, for five months now. Every single day, not pregnant yet.
Don't know if that's normal.... or just chance? I know girls who have sex once randomly and get pregnant. Its strange.

hi, i have been having unprotected sex with my partner for over two years (on and off with the pill) and i have not got pregnant... i don't know if i should be worried at all about this %-) i fell embrassed to go to the doctors about this as im only 18 (and i am not tring at all so i should probably be more carefull anyway) just worried if anyone could help with this, thanks :-)

Hi. I've been having The unsafest of sex for the past 3 years and I've also not gotten pregnant. It's annoying because I want a baby more than anything in the world. All my friends have all had babies without even trying, And I don't seem to be able to. It's very upsetting. If anyone has any advice on how I could maybe get pregnant? [I know it's not him because he has a son from a previous relationship.]

My boyfriend and I have always had unprotected sex and decided about 5 months ago that if we were to get pregnant we would not be disappointed. He's 23 and I am 21 years old, both very young, however, Im still not pregnant. We are not exactly doing everything we possibly can to ensure we will be pregnant but I'm concerned that at 21 years old I'm still not pregnant. I know it probably sounds ridiculous to be concerned about not being pregnant when you aren't really trying, but it worries me that after this long I'm not pregnant. I've never been on any sort of birth control either. Anybody have any suggestions?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and we are getting a house this year. Weve only used protection twice in the past two years and i am not pregnant. I got this stuff called pre seed, if your trying you can look at the comments and almost every women had trouble conceiving, used it, first month they were pregnant!(: so im really hoping this works for us, its only about 16 bucks and if you hurry youll get free shipping(: i have the mucus discharge, which could be left over cum from one of the two of you or just a regular discharge. I asked my doctor and she said its normal so dont sweat it yet(: you should really try this stuff(: one woman was on the depo shot for like 3 years then got off and got pregnant fast, so try it!(: Good Luck!(:

im 19 and been having unprotected sex, been on the pill for 3 years and have been off for a year. me and my partner are looking for houses. its not that i have been trying but if i did fall pregant it wouldnt panic me. its really getting me down cos i know people having sex and getting pregant on there first try. do i need to see somebody? :'(