hey last year me and my ex tried to have sex and he onlyjust about got the head of his penis in before i had to stop him because it hurt to much, but afterwards i bled a little so i was wondering if he broke my hymen?
since then i have tried with a dildo and i can only get it so far up before it really hurtin i was wondering if anybody has any tips or can tell me if you think my hymen is broke or not?

It may be but i am not a girl.Did u try 2 lube up really well?If not try that and see what happens. %-)

yeah we did, ermm i dont know he can get it so far up and it starts to really hurt so i stay stop but if im gonna get anywhere i suppose im just gonna have to bare the pain and get on with it yeah? ive had a tattoo so it cant be that bad right haha 8-|

HYMEN is visible to the naked eye. It should be near the vaginal opening and with a small hole if hymen has not been broken (not by a penis) for any reason, or penetrated by a penis. Sometimes the hole may be a bit bigger and stretchable and the below normal not so thick penis may not break it "nicely", and it may appear to be intact. So apply this knowledge judiciously.