hi how can you tell if your hymen broke or not becoz i never had sex before i just fingered myself little bit please help email adress *****

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

Hello there. Look, darling when you are wondering can the hymen be broken by finger, the only true answer is that it can. Now, there are a couple of signs that you might notice when you break your hymen. The first one is: - there is a huge chance that you will bleed, - there is a possibility that you will be in pain and you will feel uncomfortable.  Those all are some of the signs that girls do experience. But there is one more thing that you need to know - some girls don't feel pain and they don't bleed when their hymen is broken. 

Most likely you would not have broken your hymen by masterbating. Did you bleed after you masterbated?

If you bled, yes. If you didn't, most likely no.

hey....after reading all this ,I have become extremely anxious.
I had a High vaginal swab for a medical problem but I have never had sex .I bled after the swab was taken and it was extremely painful as well.Have I broken my hymen ?
Plz help !

i want to know the depth of hymen

The hymen is at the entry to the vagina, inside the lips. You can rupture your hymen with your finger, with an object, or by physical activity such as equitation or ballet. There are insensitive doctors who consider the hymen a nuisance and obstacle to their work. Such a doctor, in examining you or taking a swab, may break your hymen with asking you or telling you. You need to choose your doctor carefully, and let him know beforehand that he must not damage or endanger your hymen. You can be examined or can learn to examine yourself in order to verify that your hymen is intact.

I had a bad fall and my dr did a pelvic exam... he broke my hymen without asking. I was young and it was traumatic.... I wish I could get it back. I feel like I'm missing something..

Hi The doctor probably asked your parents before you... and if you had a bad fall it might have been already broken!!! I broke mine by falling on those ladders at the school grounds you probably have seen them i started bleeding abit I think that made mine break i was hurting for two days after that but I never went to the doctor... I should have but I was scared because I didn't want them to check me down there I was 7 yrs old... so ya.....

Im not sure if i broke my hymen either.. I found blood in my come, this is the first time i think. Did i break it? i felt pain after i layed back down, now it dosn't hurt....and it happenedabout 15 minutes ago because i was masterbating.

I want to know if my hymen is intact...
So yea, i tried fingering my self for the first time a couple days ago. i was kinda surprised cuz i could fit a whole finger in...
i know that if i fit two fingers in id probably Die, but im not sure if my hymens intact...
help??

i had sex but i dont know if my hymen broke because there was no blood. does it mean im still a virgin?

actauly i think my hymen is broken bt i had nt sex before anyone ....i want to know how hymen if there is no se. it means i loose my virginy

i m 21 yrs old i had not sex before wid anyone bt i do masturbating thats y i feel dat my hymen is broken .wen hymen is broken it means i m not virgin,is it true or not?it is effected my marriage life.

apparantly if you can get 2 fingers deap into your vagina , it can break your hymen , but does it all dissapear, or do you have a hole in the middle?