I have small penis size around 4-5inch while erect..so how can i increase penis size..there is any exercise or medicine to increase the size...

Helps to know how old you are. But no, you can't increase your size

i think your penis is just fine.if you wanna make it thick try researching foods/medicines to increase blood flow and stimulate girth. over time a womans vagina conforms to her mans penis-THIS IS TRUE. she will feel your length and as her vagina conforms she will feel your thickness too.im a girl and i have a solution for making it long(by massage strokes) but i dont know about making it thick. i prefer the length  bc i like for a penis to reach past my cervix into my depths..GOODLUCK

thank for ur rply...bt do u plz say how i can make it thick and long by doing massage stroke..n do you know any medicine to make it large...rply me...thank you

for length: wrap your entire hand around your penis with a comfortable grip and massage your penis GENTLY in a stretching rub (from the pubic hair to the head)-DONT MASSAGE TOO HARD THO. its similar to how yall masturbate but you wanna focus on GENTLY coaxing your penis to its full length.im not sure how long it will take you to see some progress but id sa give ourself a month or two(maybe less if your penis takes to the massage method.

for girth: massage in an outward motion as you move down the shaft of your penis..be extra gentle bc outward massaging is nothing like regular massaging.your thumb is mainly whats moving outward SO BE CAREFUL.

there are no medicines to make your penis grow-YOU NEED VITAMINS that increase blood flow to your groin area.if.

i think i should tell you that youve gotta make this a committment if you want your penis to grow. ITS GONNA TAKE TIME AND I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH BC IM A GIRL.good luck and if you do give this a try let me know if it helps.thanks, DALPHY

I have tried the things you wrote for length. My penis went from 3.5 inches till 5.5 inches after 3-4 weeks. I massage my penis every morning.I want to do it right now,How long do you think I shall do it?? Can you guide me?

YOU SAW IMPROVEMENT?!!THATS GREAT!!!i think you should only do it for a couple of months.im sure you will know when youve reached a size you feel comfortable with. i dont think you ned my guidance bc youre the one who has to do the work.DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE OTHER MEN THIS SIMPLE FREE TECHNIQUE?thanks DALPHY

LOL, vily is a liar. He replied on another thread that his penis was 6 inches.

You can increase your penis size by 1 inch with the following remedies in combination.

1)kegel Exercises
2)Jelqing
3)Pills

Sir my penis length is 4 inch. I want to increase my penis size because i am not satisfied in sex. So please give me some medicine name
so may penis length can increase.

Pills are the best medicine for penis enlargement. Search the web for the pills that work good for penis enlargement. Read the reviews, pro and cons before a product is chosen, because some of products will produce side effects. Virectin is the best pill which I came across, because it improves both sexual health and overall health as well. Find the information about virectin regarding whether this product is available in your location or not.

its not bothering me if he is lying.everyone,i dont dispute the pills working but i read reviews and it seemed men complained of wasting their money.i was so obsessed of how many men are upset their penis is small in length and girth i really want to help AND MY MESSAGE THECHNIQUE IS PART OF THE ANSWER. it is a good idea to find vitamins and foods that give you more blood flow to your private areas.the only money you will spend is for the vitamins and healthier foods bc YOUR HAND DOES THE MASSAGING.for men with wives and girlfriends SHARE THIS WITH HER AND LET HER BECOME APART OF YOUR JOURNEY...you never know:she may enjoy touching him and coaxing your WHALE-BONE out in ways your hand never will.send me a message if you need to.GOOD LUCK