I have heard that penis enlargement is the goal of a number of men dissatisfied with their penis size. Since I am in this group, I would like to hear more about this topic. I guess when there is a perceived problem with penis size, medical advice should be sought. Still I found it unnecessary, so I would rather attempting self-treatment if there is any safe. Can you tell me could I achieve penis enlargement, are there some penis exercises for this?

Most self-treatment methods are believed to be either ineffective, dangerous or both so definitely I have to say you should take doctors advice. There is cosmetic choice, which should be rather than attempt to change the actual size of the penis. You could make your penis appear bigger, by trimming the pubic hair or by losing weight, if one is overweight. There are also penis enlargement pills or ointments, which are commonly offered over the internet. At best, they promote blood flow to the penis in one way, which is temporarily resulting in a slightly larger erection. Another method usually referred to in advertising is the penis pumping. This cylinder is fitted over the penis, and a pump creates a vacuum, so the penis becomes engorged with blood. You have to know the more vacuum that is created, the higher the blood pressure becomes within the penis. Another method is known as jelqing, which is a technique intended to enlarge the penis by increasing the blood pressure in the penis. Its goal is permanently increase the maximum erect size of the penis. This penis exercise for enlargement, also called milking could be used but I would definitely recommend you to have a doctor’s advice before you try penis exercise for enlargement.

I've just come across a piece of information about a curious device called andropeni and want opinions of those who've already given it a go.

Actually I'm a bit interested in this thing 'cuz I've never seen smth like this before (apart from vacuum pumps, pills and so on). The information provided in the website is sufficient but, for me, is not satisfying (to the level of my curiosity). So, anyone with some good/bad experience about it? Is it worth the bucks? Does it really work?

Any comments will be helpful, thanx guys.

Penis enlargement exercise needs lot of time and efforts. Natural penis enlargement is safe and effective. It is easy to be taken.