hi i am 17 years old boy and my problem is my height and my height is only 5feet..... ..........i feel very shamefull to sit with my friends ...... .........coz tey are all very tall when compared to me................i want to increase my height without medication................so plzzz suggest me some deit or something to increase height..............m very thankfull to u........m waiting for ur answer....plzzzzzzzzzzz......thankyou........

Hey garlog I know it can be very difficult to be shorter many guys have to deal with exactly what you are going throug.... there is a chance that you may grow more naturally . How tall are your parents? And have you started puberty? If so how long ago and do you have any armpit hair?

plz tell me

rply me sir

I did reply .... I need a little information which I asked in my last post... then I may be able to give you a little better answers